|PURPOSE/USAGE||Sporting fields/stadiums, cricket wickets and households.|
|ESTABLISHMENT||Can be established year round, however will take longer to root down in Winter.|
|MOWING||20mm – 35mm. Suitable for cylinder mowing.|
|MAINTENANCE||Requires regular mowing due to rapid growth rate.|
|WATER REQUIREMENTS||Low compared to other sports couches.|
|COLOUR||Dark green colour all year round.|
|FERTILISER||Requires fertilising 3 – 4 times a year with the change of seasons due to its high|
|DROUGHT TOLERANCE||Good drought tolerance. If left to brown over Winter, it will recover with watering or|
a significant rain event.
|SALT TOLERANCE||Medium salinity tolerance.|
|WEED RESISTANCE||Pest and disease resistant.|
|WEAR||Excellent, however if signs of wear become apparent, it will repair itself quickly.|
|SEED HEAD||Low seed head production.|
|COLD TOLERANCE||Superior colour retention compared to other premium sports couches. Can withstand|
|HUMIDITY TOLERANCE||Good humidity tolerance.|
|SHADE TOLERANCE||Low shade tolerance. Does best in full sun.|
- Excellent year-round dark green colour.
- Soft and fine width leaves.
- Dense under foot, with a “spongey” feel under foot.
- Fast and even vertical growth.
- Low seed head production making it highly suitable for cylinder
- Compact rhizomes beneath the surface keeps the field exterior tight and secure.
- Due to its fast growth, it repairs itself quickly.